Enjoy your retirement more, through operating a home-based business; whether you’re retired or soon-to-be retired.
In this episode of Home Business Radio, “Capt’n” Henderson and Managing Editor Sherilyn Colleen interview Andrew Simon, a business and management consultant www.simonassociates.net. Andy Simon provides advice on how to succeed in a business as a retiree. Subjects include:
* Becoming your own boss can be extremely gratifying when you’re not ready to fully retire
* Key considerations to consider in a business start-up
* Key considerations in a home-based start-up
* Being retired and becoming an entrepreneur
* Challenges that retirees face that younger entrepreneurs don’t have to worry so much about
* Key competencies for retiree entrepreneurs
* Giving yourself an edge by embracing technology
So come aboard and sail with us as we help you navigate to enjoying retirement more through operating a home-based business, whether you’re retired or facing retirement.
Episode Sponsor: Cruises, Inc., www.SellCruises.com
The post Podcast: Enjoy Retirement with a Home-Based Business – Interview Consultant Andrew Simon appeared first on Home Business Magazine.