In this episode of Home Business Radio, Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Managing Editor Sherilyn Colleen interview Michael J. Morris, author of the best-selling book Starting a Successful Business, Your Guide to Setting Up Your Dream Start-up, Controlling its Finances and Managing its Operations. He discusses critical success factors for business success. Topics include:
*Reality Check: Is there anyone who should not start a business?
* What you need to succeed in business
* The importance of goal-setting & setting effective goals
* Planning for success and what a plan should contain and look like.
* How to approach financial backers if you lack start-up funding
* Customers – How to get out and sell!
So come aboard and sail with us as we help you achieve home-based startup success with author and expert Michael J. Morris.
Episode Sponsor: City America, www.cityamerica.com
The post Podcast: Starting a Successful Business That Will Thrive – Interview with Michael J. Morris appeared first on Home Business Magazine.